The Pakistan stretches from the shores of the Arabian Sea within the south to the towering heights of the Himalayas inside the north, and encompasses the Indus River valley, a cradle of human civilization and home to some of the world’s maximum historical cultures. Over the millennia, the land has been ruled with the aid of many one of a kind kingdoms; Hindus, Muslims, Mongols, Sikhs, Achaemenes, Moguls and the British have all controlled components of cutting-edge Pakistan.
The country these days is an ethnic and linguistic patchwork (More than 60 languages are spoken in Pakistan), and the people mirror the great variety of the landscapes and geography.
Pakistan has more than 170 public and private higher education institutions, some of which date lower back to while Pakistan became first established. After the introduction of Pakistan as an independent country, the authorities built several universities to provide vital capabilities to the newly fashioned republic, especially in the sciences and engineering. That legacy maintains to this day, with many universities retaining a focal point on science, medicine and technology.
Many Pakistani universities actively inspire overseas college students to enroll, and huge numbers select to take a look at overseas in Pakistan. Students come from as a ways afield as Saudi Arabia, Africa and China, as well as a few from America and Europe. Higher schooling is delivered in English in any respect public universities in Pakistan, which, mixed with the rather low cost of living, makes analyzing abroad right here an appealing option. These are the best universities in Pakistan based totally on the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020.
List of Top 14 Universities in Paksitan
- Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
- COMSATS University, Islamabad
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad
- University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Lahore
- Government College University Lahore
- University of Peshawar, Peshawar
- PMAS Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- University of Sargodha, Sargodha
- The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore