The new iPhone SE 2020 delivers A13 Bionic speed in a compact layout for a completely less expensive price.
The new iPhone SE 2020 is here, and it has all of the substances to become considered one of the excellent phones for the money — in particular in case you decide on a smaller phone. Yes, it’s not referred to as the iPhone 9 or iPhone SE 2. The new low-cost iPhone is truly named iPhone SE.
Starting at $399, the new iPhone SE replaces the iPhone eight and packs a fast A13 Bionic chip, a 4.7-inch Retina display, a Touch ID sensor and wi-fi charging. And while there is only one camera at the front and back, they get a boost from Apple’s machine gaining knowledge of tricks to capture portraits.
The iPhone SE 2020 involves some trade-offs, which you’d count on for this price. There’s no Face ID, no rapid charging inside the field and there’s no night mode for the digital camera. But overall the brand new iPhone SE looks like a winner and one among the high-quality reasonably-priced phones yet. Here’s the whole thing you need to know.
What will it cost me?
• 64GB: $399, £419, AU$749
• 128GB: $449, £469, AU$829
• 256GB: $549, £569, AU$999
PHONE SE 2020 Specification
• Price: $399/£419
• CPU: A13 Bionic
• Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
• Display: 4.7 inches (1334 x 750)
• Rear camera: 12MP (f/1.eight)
• Front camera: 7MP (f/2.2)
• Video recording: 4K video as much as 60 fps
• Water resistance: IP67
• Battery life: Up to thirteen hours video playback
• Wireless charging: Yes (Qi)
• Fast charging: Yes via optionally available 18W adapter